Well,I am again nominated for a blog award by a fellow blogger called Miss Nimmi and I also have a pending award nomination by Miss Jennifer Juneau. I have been inactive for a while and did not hope for any award but here I am making a post about it. I accept both the awards and will merge them together and I hope that wouldn’t offend any of the ladies.I thank Miss Jennifer and Miss Nimmi for nominating me. I request you to check both their blogs.
I’ll start with listing the rules of both
– Insert the Liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself!
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
INFINITY DREAMS AWARD
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Thank and link back to the blog who nominated you.
– Share seven facts about yourself.
– Nominate other bloggers for this award.
Facts about me –
1. I love sketching and just randomly drawing things. I used to be okay at it in school.
2. I like writing horror.
3. I write horror but I also love writing poetry and other stuff that’s quite opposite of horror.
4. I overthink and over analyze.
5. I don’t have any big achievements yet.
6. I love walking at night or say when it’s dark.
7. I love observing people in daily life. I often wonder how’s their life and what are they going through.I cook up stories.
8. I love speaking but I get a little nervous.Working on it. People tell me I am not really a good speaker.
9. I used to participate in races and also run pretty fast,now I don’t know. It’s been a while.
10. I have huge respect for emotions.
11. I love photography but I suck at clicking life forms.
Questions asked by Miss Jennifer.
1.Name two things/people that inspire you.
People who are honest and people who respect other people inspire me. Life is a fight where we all are fighting and I think there is no need to be sour to anyone.
2. What is your current goal in life?
To be happy and to find a purpose of my life. But mainly to be happy.
3.Why is that goal important to you?
Because being happy is one thing we all are chasing. We have our own ways of being happy. Like some feel happy by making others happy.
4.Imagine the word LOVE written in giant letters on a movie screen, when you see this word up there, what do you feel or think of?
I feel good and smile. Genuine smile. I think of a lot of things and there is probably a slideshow playing in my mind.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was not an issue, where would you go and why?
I’d go to every place in the world. I’d explore and connect.
6.What is your favorite food(s)?
It keeps changing with time. It is hard to say.
7.How do you use your creativity?
This one’s hard to answer. I think I’ll take my time.
8.What languages do you speak?
I speak Hindi and English.
9.What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
Read,photography,play a game maybe.
10.What do you try to avoid doing?
Indulge in wasteful talk.
11.Do you have any pets? If yes which kind and if no, what kind would you like to have?
I had a pet. It was a cat and I had found it on a street with it’s eyes closed and I brought it home. I was 9 or 10 back then. I have always loved animals.
Thank you very much for nominating me. I am sorry I took a lot of time to reply. Hope you enjoyed reading this post. 🙂