The hardest part about blog awards is that you have to nominate other bloggers as well and that’s something I find extremely hard to do and I have a very good reason.I follow many blogs on WordPress and all of them are amazing and nominating some of them is hard,but then again receiving awards is awesome.So I came across Miss Soumya Mishra‘s blog some weeks ago and obviously I liked what she would post and she happened to like what I post(just guessing here) and she nominated me for a blog award called – “Sunshine Blogger Award“.I’d like to thank her and also ask you to check her amazing blog which I usually visit.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Time to answer some questions. 😀
Why are you here on WordPress?
To blog?I just wanted to write what I had in my mind.Those poems/stories were doing no good in my diaries and in notepads.I decided to start a blog back in 2012,but delayed it until one day I said,let’s just do it.
Who is your favourite author and why?
Favourite author,okay!I don’t know I really love Khaled Hosseini,J.K. Rowling and there are others.But favourite?Nah!
What’s on your mind now?
I am very confused right now,as in my life has a lot of confusions but here I’m blogging and receiving awards and pretending to be very cool.Heh!
What do you want from life?
A lot actually.I want everything.
I want to live before I die.I want to bring change and want to be remembered for something.But in the long run nothing remains.
Sweet or savoury?
I’d go with the later.Come at me!
What keeps you going during tough times?
Oh,my mom helps me a lot.Besides that I made a list of things I’m good at and that list helps me in the tough times.But I know you were expecting a different answer,so I’d say “The night is darkest before the dawn”
Your favourite quote?
This one – “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
― Anton Chekhov
Questions for you(I took a little help from a friend for these)–
1. Your favourtie color?Simple question?No,it tells me a lot about you.
2. If you had a million(in your currency),what would be the first thing you would do?
3. A place you’d visit (anywhere in the world), if given an option?Why?
4. Deepest rawest desire?
5. Deepest fear?
6. One thing you always wanted to do but couldn’t?It may be due to society or you never got the chance.
7. Tell us something about yourself.
Some nominations –
This is an informal invitation to you.If you feel like answering these questions and want to be a part and have conversation then please accept this award and make a post and link it in the comments. 🙂
I’d wait for the responses. 🙂